Shaft mounted speed reducers
Lovato offers a range of high quality, modular, interchangeable shaft mounted speed reducers, with fast delivery at a competitive price.
Made of aluminium and cast iron, I, II and III reduction stages, up to 22 KW installed power and 2100 Nm torque transmitted.
Larger sizes available on request.
- To eliminate the defects related to the porosity of die-cast aluminium components (closing lids and casings) we carry out an impregnation process.
- Graphite seals, where available.
- All the gears are helical, heat-treated and ground to ensure silent operation and better performance even under load.
- Removable output flanges that can be fixed directly to the housing body yielding a structured, extremely compact and economical solution.
- Output transmission stage with high centre-axis.
Many options are available, making Lovato's shaft mounted speed reducers flexible even for the most discerning customers.
Reinforced output bearings, ATEX (Category 3 - zone 2/22 and category 2 - zone 1/21) certification, output shrink disk for rigid and precise mountings even with frequent inversions of the direction of rotation, double seal, special lubricants: these are just some of the available options.
The optional IEC or NEMA flange mount (PAM) and metric and imperial output shafts make Lovato's shaft mounted speed reducers suitable for the global market.
Lovato can customise shaft mounted speed reducers according to customer specifications.