Right angle bevel speed reducers
Lovato offers a range of high quality, modular, interchangeable right angle bevel speed reducers, with fast delivery at a competitive price.
Made of aluminium and cast iron, up to 45 KW installed power and 4600 Nm torque transmitted.
Larger sizes available on request.
- Hypoid bevel gear installed in the second or third stage gears for greater strength.
- The heat treated helical gears are ground to ensure silent operation.
- We made the technical choice for cast iron versions of only having reduction ratios derived from three or four stages of gears; this enhances the quality and performance of the finished product.
- Graphite seals.
- These are subject to an impregnation process to eliminate defects related to the porosity of die-cast aluminium components (closing lids and housings).
- Cast iron model sizes with output axis Ø 42 and 45 mm interchangeable with joint square worm speed reducers with 110 and 130 mm centre-axis.
Many options are available, making Lovato's right angle bevel speed reducers flexible even for the most discerning customers.
Output shrink disk for rigid and precise mountings even with many motion reversals, stainless steel hubs, ATEX (Category 3 - zone 2/22 and category 2 - zone 1/21) certification, reinforced bearings, double seal and special lubricants: these are just some of the available options.
The optional IEC or NEMA flange mount (PAM) and metric and imperial output shafts make Lovato's right angle bevel speed reducers suitable for the global market.
Lovato can customise right angle bevel speed reducers according to customer specifications.