Coaxial speed reducers
Lovato offers a range of high quality, modular, interchangeable coaxial speed reducers with fast delivery at a competitive price.
These are made of aluminium and cast iron, with I, II and III reduction stages, up to 45 KW installed power and 4600 Nm torque transmitted.
Larger sizes available on request.
- These are subject to an impregnation process to eliminate defects related to the porosity of die-cast aluminium components (closing lids and housings).
- Graphite seals, where available.
- All the gears are helical, heat-treated and ground to ensure silent operation and better performance even under load.
- Single stage reduction speed reducers with two bearings to support the main shaft.
- Removable feet and output flanges that can be mounted directly on the housing body yielding a structured, extremely compact and economical solution.
- 3 sizes: 70, 120 and 300 Nm with mono block aluminium die-cast housing yielding a reduced height and very economical solution.
- Cast iron speed reducers with high centre-axis output transmission stage.
Many options are available, making Lovato's coaxial speed reducers flexible even for the most discerning customers.
Reinforced output bearings, ATEX (Category 3 - zone 2/22 and category 2 - zone 1/21) certification, double seal, special lubricants: these are just some of the available options.
The optional IEC or NEMA flange mount (PAM) and metric and imperial output shafts make Lovato's coaxial speed reducers suitable for the global market.
Lovato can customise coaxial speed reducers according to customer specifications.